Wednesday 25 February 2015

Zodiac Sign

Zodiac Sign                           Capricorn

I was born in 8 January 1997. My sign is Capricorn. In the Chinese zodiac they say that we are lovers to take life in the most conventional of ways. Considered the most serious-minded of the signs, the Capricorn possesses an independence that allows for considerable progress both personally and on the job. 

I am going to speak about the Capricorn Key Words :
First I am going to speak about the strong points. We are responsible , good managers, disciplined , self-control , we have a dark sense of humor. 
I am going to speak too , about the weaknesses : We know-it-all, we are unforgiving condescending, we are always expecting the worst. There is too the charismatic marks: Medium build, can get in shape with effort but tends to be bit soft. The most important for me are the Likes.. First of all the family , the tradition , the quality craftsmanship , understated status , and of course; the music . And the dislikes are almost everything at some point. 

I agree with what they said about the straights and the likes because I really love my family and music. But I disagree about the weaknesses because I am not condescending at all. 

Clara C.