Wednesday 25 February 2015

Letter

Dear Maryam.
Last weekend, I was watchinf a motocross race in Marina Smir. I went with Wael and Diana.
Wael was competing at the competion , so I was helping him with his clothes. At the beginning everyone was happy. The big race was going to start , when I saw Badr H watching the race from his car.

A celebrity was here in Tetouan !
I know you like him a lot , so that's why I told him to sign an autograph on my dress. I sent you the dress with my mom.
Look, when I heard about the race I was very frightened because it's so dangerous to compete !
You have to wear a helmet and motocross clothes. The best clothes were Wael's one.
He was wearing a orange one with black circles. Our names were in his t-shirt. I wish you were that day with me.
Wael won the competition and I am veryproud of him.

See you soon , honey.

Clara C.