Wednesday 25 February 2015

Travelling C

The 8th January is going to be my birthday, so I think my parents are going to buy me a plane ticket to my dreamcity Geneva. I will travel with my boyfriend and my sister.I will visit the Jet d’Eau Geneva’s landmark, the old town and its treasures, the Palais des Nations, the carouge and the bohemian atmosphere.

I am going to speak about my dreamcity , GENEVA . It’s the most populous city in Switzerland. Geneva is a global city , a financial center and worldwide center for diplomacy ,including the hearth quarters of many of the agencies of the United Nations and the Red Gross.

I think it’s important to visit very well the city and to know their culture and their traditions, The climate of Geneva is temperate, oceanic. Winters are cool, usually with light frosts at night and thawing conditions during the day. Summers are very warm.
I’ll enjoy this trip a lot .

Clara C.