Tuesday 20 January 2015

ZODIAC SIGN

Zodiac sign
My zodiac sign is Pisces because I was  born on 12th March, a date between the 19th February and 20th  March.  
My zodiac sign tells that people who is Pisces like being around the sea and swimming pools sunbathing and swimming. It also tells that we have much luck, we are outgoing, extroverted and pretty sociable but sometimes a little moody, and that we find love easily, thing which I don’t agree with.
Pisces are people successful and very ambitious who usually get everything that they want or so it tells.
Personally, I don’t share this idea because I don’t believe in these myths of zodiac signs. I think people wouldn’t have to believe in this silly stuff. Everyone is able to build his own future as he or she wants.

In my opinion, it’s a business because many industries are dedicated to write articles in magazines about the luck in love, work , studies, family… of every zodiac sign.
It may become an addiction to know what is expected of your life every month  and every day more and more people would have to but these kind of  magazines.


I only think about my zodiac sign for amusement, to laugh about what is written about my alleged luck.