Tuesday 20 January 2015

ZODIAC by SAID MAWAS

Hi Marco
How are you? I am writing this letter to talk about the zodiac and of its signs. Do you believe in it? There are many people who think that this is a loss of time and that is for children, and I think that it is true. Every day they invent a new horoscope and it is very funny because one day you are lucky whereas another day all the things are bad.
My sign of the zodiac is the Lion and today I have a bit of everything. In love my personal relations will come to deeper levels of comprehension and I will be more honest and nicer with my friends. I will be interested in the matters of the others and to help them. At school I will have new ideas and I will work hard in class. In health I will have physical disease; I think it will be in my leg because I often play football. I must relax and do exercise of yoga.
And what’s about you? What’s your sign of the zodiac?