Tuesday 20 January 2015

Zodiac Sign

My zodiac sign


I was born on the 28th of November, so I'm Sagitarious.
They say that we are inquisitive and energetic people. We are philosophical, and our broad-minded approach to life motivates us to wander far and wide in the search for the meaning of life. Extroverted, optimistic, and enthusiastic, it can be almost impossible to keep the Sagittarius down. We love change. In fact, change is essential for this sign to feel our best.
They also say that we have a great sense of humor, we are realistic and generous, but sometimes we can be very rude if we get mad, because we don’t know how to control ourselves.
We are outgoing, but we like to stay at home reading a book. It all depends about your mood.
I’m Sagittarius like I said before but I’ll disagree in one point: I’m not very outgoing, and I don’t love changes, I prefer to have a routine, except this, I agree with all.

I also do things without thinking, and then I regret all those things that I’ve done.