Tuesday 20 January 2015

TRAVELLING

Ines Chamali 1º Bac
I’m really excited! I’ve always dreamed of travelling to Italy. In my opinion Italy is an enchanted, romantic and very calm country. So my mum decided to give me a big super surprise for my birthday party. She bought me a plane ticket to Italy! I started screaming, jumping and making strange faces.
So that night I made my suitcase and the next day I went to the airport and in three hours an a half I was finally there, Italy!
Our tourist guide told us that Venice was one of the best places to visit in Italy. I went on June so it was very hot. Each time I had to go out with my new friends or go sightseeing, I had to wear sunscreen, sunglasses and a water bottle.
The coolest thing in Venice is that it’s a unique city in Italy which is built upon a lagoon surrounded by the Adriatic Sea. At first we visited St Mark’s basilisca. It was wonderful. Then we visited Dog’s Palace once Venice’s political and judicial monument, and Torre del l’Orologio, a clock tower built between 1496 and 1506.
No travel to Venice would be complete without visiting on of the most famous places located on the waterways of this city, as the gondolas are!
Later, we went to a lot of art museums and all that stuff but I really don’t remember their names. I was very hungry and I wasn’t paying any attention so I went to eat some pizza.
I met a lot of friends, most of them very handsome. We went to a lot of parties and the last day I bought a lot of souvenirs to my parents and my best friend.

It was a nice trip!