Tuesday 20 January 2015

MADAGASCAR by SAID MAWAS



First we took a plane from the Mohammed V International Airport (Casablanca), the journey took 11 hours and we were very tired. Luckily, we hadn’t had troubles. In the airport we met my aunt and we went to her house, there we met my cousins Marco, Adam and Sara. They have the same age that us. As soon as we were sleeping my aunt was preparing a typical meal of Madagascar called Lasary, it was delicious…
It was a wonderful trip. It was one of the times I have spent more time with my family than ever before.

We went to beautiful places around the capital, such as the National Park of Isalo, where the warmth of its people made of it a magic adventure. We rented a car and we drove north to the park, a place that's famous for exotic animals like crocodiles. Suddenly the car was broken and one of the crocodiles was approaching very quickly and it attempt to kill us but
luckily the hunter saved us
From there, we went back to my aunt’s house. My sister said that she wouldn’t go back.