Tuesday 20 January 2015

HamzaMohamed,Zodiac,Gemini

People born between May 21 and June 20 are considered Gemini. People born in this phase are energetic, clever, imaginative and adaptable. But those are just their positive sides, Gemini can be superficial, impulsive, restless and sometimes indecisive. Gemini are extremely independent. They do not like rules. They need to experience things on their own. Gemini are good friends. They like to leave an impression on everyone they meet. Life is very interesting with a Gemini, they are also pretty good at advices. They comunicate very well. Gemini have a very nervous temperament. Gemini will also judge people from their first impression. Gemini are clever with words.

I was born on the 13th of June. My zodiac is Gemini. My zodiac describes me very well at some things, but I do not agree with other descriptions. I like to be independent and i do not like rules if I think they are unfair. I am very energetic and restless, I do not get tired easly. I am not impulsive nor superficial. I am very good at advices, I even think it is one of my best qualities.