Monday 15 December 2014

Machu Picchu




Machu Picchu is one of the most impressive tourist destinations in the world. You should visit it!! Here's a little guide.



Machu picchu yasmine fokay 1 bac a from Yasmine98




WRITING; Travelling.

Last summer I went to Peru with my family. I always wanted to go, and thanks to my effort I passed all my exams and my parents accepted to go. But we went especially to Machu Picchu.

We took a plane from Casablanca to Paris and from Paris to Peru, exactly in the airport  Lima. Then we took a train to our hotel Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel, in Aguas Calientes. The weather was rainy and cloudy. By the next morning we went to Huayna Picchu. It is located in the Cusco Region, Urubamba Province, Machupicchu District. According to the guide the top of the mountain was the residence for the high priest and the local virgins. We stayed there all the day. The next days we went to Camino Inca, Winawayna, Templo del Sol and other famous places.

I didn’t like the food, because we don’t eat this kind of food in my country. For example the cuy, bugs, urchins and other food. When we went to some restaurants I only ate salad, fries and some fast food.


It was an amazing experience, I met new people and I made some friends. I talk to them every day, and we are planning to go again to Machu Picchu but alone, without our parents.