Sunday 15 March 2015

My zodiac, Sagittarius


 People born between November 22 and December 21 are Sagittarius. Sagittarius are known to be very independent. They are always looking for adventure and excitement. They like changes and they love to experience new things. They could turn down an oppotunity if it needs commitment. Sagittarius make excellent friends. They are positive and they have a kind heart. Sagittarius are good entertainers.

 I was born on the 30th November. My zodiac is Sagittarius. According to my zodiac I'm independent, adventurer, entertaining, positive and I can't commit to things.



Sometimes I could be independent, but I often need help from my friends or family. I don't like adventures, but I would considerate changing to better. I could commit in a special ocassion if I think it's the best thing for me. I'm the worst entertainer.