Monday 19 January 2015

Writting number 1 and 2


                                                     WRITTING NUMBER    1 

Hello Katy!

I hope you are fine. I miss you so much sweety! Yesterday, at night I came to Nice to see the competition between my box idol, Badr Hari and another boxer whom I don’t know his name, but I think he is American. The competition between them started at 11:00 in the morning near to the old Nice, I went there by tram because I didn’t know what was the bus number that I should take to go there. Before, when I was already there I started asking some people about the place where the competition was going to take part.

I went there and there was a crowd of people waiting for the moment as me. There were a lot of both competitors fans. After the competition started all of us were very excited­; Everyone was shouting. And I went home. I want to see you meanwhile I am here at Nice. Call me soon and we’ll talk about our meeting.


                                              WRITTING NUMBER 2
In the next lines I am going to inform you about the Pisces Zodiac, my zodiac.
This one, starts on February 19 and finishes on March 20.
It’s true, I don’t know too much about Pisces, maybe nothing comparing to other people who really know. But I took a look on Internet and I have read that there are 12 zodiacs in total and mine is the last; the twelfth one.
Because of Pisces is the last, it  has some same characteristics as the eleven signs that comes before it.
People with Pisces zodiac are happiest keeping many of these qualities under wraps. They are very focused on their inner journey, and they also place great weight on what they are feeling.  Many people associate Pisces with dreams, but it is a fair association.
Pisces love to swim, said the website writer, but I don’t really love to swim, I don’t care if I don’t.
The last thing I am going to say about this zodiac is that they love to help others and do so in the most imaginative of ways; in this part I  completely agree, because I personally love when someone needs my help or asks me for something.