Tuesday 20 January 2015

Zodiac Sign (LEO) by Salima El Ouahabi

When we talk about Leos´ zodiac we say that they are arrogant and egocentrics ,but that is not all the truth.

I am Leo.I was born on the sixth August ,and I do not think I am an arrogant person.People may confuse about arrogance and self-confidence.
The typical Leo personality is flamboyant and generous. Leos have a ig charm .They are also loyal,full of self-confidence and hard-working. They are excellent oganiers.

On the other side of their personality they are warm ,sunny and out-going ,but they just love be adored and looked up.I disagree with this last idea because I do not love be adored ,only considered.In all zodiacs is a dark side and this aspect of Leo personality usually emerges when Leo is being ignored.

In love topics they are experts.They can be in love several times a day.They are so romantic.But when they are broken they are cold.

They do not like to lose ,and they can do anything to neverface such a similar situation.


http://my.horoscope.com/astrology/free-monthly-horoscope-leo.html