Tuesday 20 January 2015

Meriem J

The horoscope is the aspect of the planets and stars at a given moment, such as the moment of a person's birth, used by astrologers. It is also an astrological forecast, as of a person's future, based on a diagram of the aspect of the planets and stars at a given moment.
Each month has tis own horoscope , so there are twelve horoscopes in total. The masculine signs are Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius and Aquarius, whereas the feminine signs are Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn and Pisces.
I was born on 14th May so my horoscope is Taurus. According to my horoscope I am a possessive person, I am always looking for security and happiness. A Taurus person will always reach his goals with tenacity, persistence and deliberation. He is also a hardworking  and loyal person , with a great physical resistance. A Taurus person is a very strict and serious person, especially when he is working. He loves perfection in everything he do. He likes to work and to do things by his own, that means that he is a very independent person. He might be a little shy but he is a very outgoing person and he likes to meet people. A Taurus person is sociable and friendly , he is nice with people and he likes helping people who need help. Most people like him because he can listen  to the others and give them advices.>I personally don't believe in this sort of things because I think it Is not true, but I really enjoy reading my horoscope , even if I don't trust in everything they say, because it is not scientifically proved. So nobody can know if it is true or not, besides I don't like to know what it is going to happen in my life. There is something true about why my horoscope says about me, but it's not a very strong evidence to prove that what he is saying is true.